With G-Lock Analytics tracking service you can clearly understand what is happening to your emails after they are sent.
G-Lock Analytics tracking service records the following data when an email is "tracked": IP address, event date and time, user defined "pass through" information, Link ID and campaign ID, where the subscriber is the person who receives the email.
When you are creating your e-mail message, you simply replace your links with our "track" links, and place a small image in your email (for HTML emails only). This is a transparent image that is placed within the e-mail. This web beacon records user defined "pass through" information, IP address, date and time of event, and campaign ID. The function of the web beacon is to report when an email has been opened.
With these types of reports you can figure out if your customers find your emails interesting, or what part of them they like more. For instance, if you are selling products online, and you send out a regular newsletter with a list of new products, you could use G-Lock Analytics tracking service to see what your customers are most interested in.
With G-Lock Analytics tracking service you can:
- Track open rates (for HTML emails)
- Track click through rates (for HTML and text emails)
- Track the date/time when a customer opened the email and/or clicked the URL
- Track unique information, IP address, Link ID and campaign ID
- Get real time reports about your e-mail campaign performance
- Export reports to XML/CSV/PDF files
- Integrate G-Lock Analytics tracking service with G-Lock EasyMail
For more information, read this user guide how to track email campaigns with G-Lock Analytics (.PDF file)